In some cases you might have more than one product. Here's how to set up ProductPage in this case:
- Insert your products in OpenCart Admin>Catalog>Products
- Go to OpenCart Admin>Extensions>Modules and click "Edit" for the Featured module.
- Add the products you wish to use with ProductPage in the Featured module.
- Configure the Featured module:
- Limit. Make sure this value isn't smaller than the number of products you have. Otherwise, some of the products won't appear.
Choose one of these:
[PS]Product—allows you to place the product list on the front/product page
[PS]Checkout—choose this to place the product list on the checkout page
[PS]Success—choose this layout to place the product list on your success page(the one that your customers see after they have completed a payment)
You have 2 options here:
Content top—your content will be placed near the top of the page
Content bottom—the content you've entered will be placed near the bottom of the page
- After you're done with the Featured module, you can customize the individual page of each product via the ProductPage Admin Panel.
Please note: Click Save every time you modify a different product in the ProductPage Admin panel. Otherwise, your changes will not be saved.