Here's what you can do to determine if there is vQmod extension conflicting with OMF:
- Go to the
directory on your server.
- Rename all files, except for vqmod_opencart.xml, zzz_om_common.xml, zzz_omf_admin.xml, zzz_omf_catalog.xml and zzz_omf_system.xml, like so: if the extension is named
example.xml, rename it to
- Clear your browser cache and cookies and reload the mobile page. If OMF is working now, continue, otherwise stop—the problem is not a conflicting extension.
- Enable one of the disabled extensions.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies and reload the mobile site. If OMF has stopped working, the conflicting file is the one you just enabled. Go to 4. until you've enabled all extensions again.
- Send our support team the details like this:
"I am using OMF v.____ and it is conflicting with extension _________ which provides ________."