To disable OMF you don't need to delete it from your server.
Option 1: Via the OMF Admin panel
- Go to OpenCart Admin>Extensions>Modules.
- Find the OpenCart Mobile Framework Administration and choose “Edit”.
- On the “General” tab you have the option to completely turn off the extension.
- Click “Save”.
Option 2: By renaming the OMF vQmod files
If you don't have access to the OMF Administration, you can rename the OMF XML files. Go into the /vqmod/xml directory and rename the following files:
This will keep your changes and will completely disable the extension. To enable it again just remove the '_' from the end of the filenames.
Please, note: If you have OpenCart Mobile Admin (OMA) installed, disable it, too.
If the above methods don't work
If none of the above disables OMF or you see error messages, try these:
- Uninstall all mobile modules
- Go to the OpenCart admin>Extensions>Modules
- Find all modules which have names ending in "Мobile"
- Bestsellers Mobile
- Category Mobile
- Featured Mobile
- Information Mobile
- Latest Mobile
- Paypal Express Module (Q) mobile
- Slideshow Mobile
- Specials Mobile
- Welcome Mobile
- Uninstall the ones which are installed
omain their names. For example,
zzz_oma_admin.xml. Rename these files, just like you renamed the files in the previous method.
/vqmod/vqcacheand delete all files in this directory. It's safe to delete them, because these files will be generated again when it's necessary.