- First, let's Look closely at the error message:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mywebsite/public_html/catalog/language/thai/payment/bank_transfer.php:1) in/home/mywebsite/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.phpSurely, you have noticed the pattern.
- Now, it's time to hunt down that file. You need to open the file
in a text editor.
- At the very beginning of the file, look for white spaces, like this
and remove them.
<must be the first symbol at the beginning of the file
- Look for white spaces at the end of the file, like this
>must be the last symbol at the end the file.
- Then go to File->Save As... and choose UTF8 without BOM for encoding.
- Reupload the file in ASCII mode.
If this doesn't solve the problem, it can be a conflicting vQmod extension. Disable all extensions and see when the problem appears again.
If the problem persists, contact the support team.
If you don't receive this error then start enabling the extensions back one at a time to see which one creates the conflict. Please, include that information when contacting us.